Skip to main content

I would say I'm sorry, if I thought that it would change your mind...

Admittedly I've slacked on this blog...
I've had A LOT going on in the last few years.
Which is not to say that other people don't, just that I did and I chose to live life instead of simply writing about it.
For a few years back, I spent more time on blogs talking about what was happening around me... never looking at the things in front of me as a participant but almost as an outside observer. Memories through photos, not laughs.

I've decided that with the children grown (19 & 20 as of today) and the husband working himself to death trying to pay off student loans, it's time for mom to get back at it. It's time for me to get a hobby, an outlet, a "thing"...

When my BFF and I started this blog it was partly because in her words I was "like Martha Stewart but like for the sweary mom crowd". I've heard I have good ideas and that I give good advice which is cool to hear though I have no idea how true it is.

I plan to try my best to come back here at least once a week. I will try to tell you about the cool new things I'm trying, products I love and of course ideas and advice on etiquette, homemaking, marriage and raising kids as a modern stay at home "sweary" mom.

Shoot me a message if you want a specific question or situation addressed...

See you soon!!
 ~ Ms. Demeanor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Friend's Marriage: The Thin Gold Line

Some people will tell you that marriage is a magical wonderland of soul mates, great sex, and shmoopsie-poo unicorns farting roses while snacking on rainbows; I am not that person. Marriage is WORK, regardless of what anyone tells you, because it's two separate people shoehorning their lives together to become one entity while also trying to maintain a individual identity for themselves. I personally have always subscribed to the Three C's of marriage: Compromise, Concession, and above all, COMMUNICATION. Learn when to give in, learn when to give up, and learn when to talk about it. Talk about it ALL THE TIME: the stupidest things and the most important things. If you can tell your partner about how your best day ever went or how today was quiet and uneventful, it makes it so much easier to say "Hey, there is something somewhat important we should discuss because this is how I'm feeling". Your partner is not psychic, no matter much we wish them to be, and co

Coming Soon......

New topics are coming soon! ~ How to 'break up' with a friend without creating an enemy. ~When is it time to get the kids (and husband) doing chores. ~Ways to help organize your life so you don't miss anything (unless you want to). ~Staying out of your friends marriage; How to not run her life. ~When you should apologize and when you should bite your tongue and move on. ~Pets! ~Teaching kids some table manners: What works and what doesn't. ~When good kids are bad sports: Parents behaving badly. ~Online Friend Etiquette (because etiquette should even extend to Facebook) ~Texting, Messaging and Phone Calls ....and much more!